Customer Service Rep/Inside Sales • email@example.com • 386 530 5122
Carenet San Antonio TX Engagement Specialist
Aerotek Flint, MI Medicaid Enrollment
RCN/Exit By Owner Ormond beach, FL Time Share Exit Specialist
Premier Care in Bathing Daytona Beach, FL Customer Service Rep
AT&T DEARBORN MI Customer Service Rep
· Successfully resolved a critical Starbucks account for 30 Chicago locations. Resulted in an expansion of this account to include Starbucks business in the 5 state Great Lakes region.
· Created SBC-Advanced Solutions DSL technical documentation for the purpose of training 60 new employees. Organized all documentation on Company Server. Created Process Management documentation from original training materials to deliver to Upper Management for overview
· Dealt with Salesmen, technicians, Facilities Management, NOC, LOC to resolve customer, network and system-wide issues.
· Great track record of upsell and customer Winback/Retention
· Dealt with service and billing, issued new service requests coordinating with various departments to insure timely completion of orders within SLA.
· Resolved Network and Computer problems at DSL Customer’s home or business
Electronic Database Systems (EDS) Warren MI Customer Service Rep
· Monitored Network and Servers for Ford’s Global Network. Managed and Maintained current Device Information using Trouble Ticketing Systems, Remedy Application
· Managed 7 technicians, assigned all Customer Service Requests for 4 General Motors Sites, consisting of over 7000 computers.
· Managed and completed Daily Customer Service Requests for 4 General Motors Sites, consisting of over 1,100 unanswered requests. Given a 6 month timeline, all were resolved in 3 months.
University of Michigan -Flint Flint, MI
Bachelor of English, Major in English; Minor in Linguistics 1992-1996
Flint Mi 48504 ♦ Phone: 386 530 5122 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To Whom It May Concern,
Please accept this letter and the attached resume as interest for an opportunity within your organization. My Skill set is varied with experience working in the Call Center/Technical arenas. I managed people and resources, oversaw a budget and have 10 years working various software packages. My gap in work history is because I was the caregiver for my now deceased parents and disabled uncle.
In my many years of Call Center Experience I have done INBOUND & OUTBOUND dealing with Billing, WinBack, Customer Retention, Escalation. Software I am comfortable using; Saas, ZenDesk, MS Office, Chat, FB Messgr, SLACK During my 5 years at SBC/ AT&T our business customers would ask for me by name because of my rapport and they were so happy that I was able to resolve their issue. I have also done OUTBOUND (Retention and Sales) where many managers told me that my warm, soothing voice and willingness to help the customers put them at ease and they knew they could trust me. Also, I don’t require much training at all and am never afraid to ask for help.
While at SBC (now AT&T), I worked in many different business offices where I was responsible for providing Network and Router Monitoring, Training and Documentation Management. I worked directly with Corporate and Small Business customers handling sensitive information and issues they had using both complex software systems. I also designed and managed on-line training manuals and programs for new employees. Because of my excellent customer service given to clients, I was able to retain and satisfy many angry customers. Because of my rapport with customers and their trust in me as a representative of the company, two of my managers encouraged a move into the highly competitive sales and marketing team.
What sets me apart from other employees is my solid job performance, work ethic, drive, organizational and communication skills, as well as my vast experience with computer software should convince you that I have the qualifications to make a valuable addition to your team as well as my experience with Medical Terminology & Anatomy and beginning ICD-10. I am a team player who insures everyone on the team succeeds while projecting a positive image of the company. Attention to detail, insuring accurate and timely documentation in accordance to established protocols to ensure resolution. My passion for SUPERIOR Customer Service is unmatched. More words to describe me; Independent, Collaborative, Facilitator, Advocate, Adaptable.